This is the category to use when you're having problems with a particular query. We will vet these and reproduce them on our side and if warranted, will push a change to our developers. Anyone can add a topic in this category, though we ask that you keep it simply to errors about parts.io. Here's what we'd love to see when you post something here:
- The search query (URL) that is giving you trouble.
- A run down of the system that you are using (Browser, OS)
- A screenshot of what you are seeing
- NOTE: You can drag and drop images onto the input text box if you have the proper permission level. Otherwise, you can use a service like imgur.
- The expected behavior of the search and/or the expected results.
If you are not sure if something is a bug, please use the Search Questions category. A general guideline:
- Bug Report is when you know something is broken
- Search Questions is when you think something is broken or don't understand if something is broken.